We’ve been exhibiting at the NAHB International Home Builders Show for several years now. Our booth is crowded with Architects, Builders and General Contractors checking out our products. It’s funny, so often we hear “Where were you guys 3 months ago? I just had a project I could’ve used you on.” Or, “I’m so glad I found you. I’m tired of making these things myself.” Well, we’re here. No need to sweat the brackets anymore.
So, then the questions come next. Here are the top 5 questions asked:
- What is the Fire Rating? Durabrac brackets have a Class A fire rating while wood is Class B and polyurethane foam is Class C.
- Can we do custom work? Yes. All of our products are easily customizable or you can send us your drawing.
- Can they be painted? Yes. But they don’t have to be. They can be left in their natural white state.
- How do you install them? Very easily. Use stainless steel screws or nails (depending on the size of the bracket). The big builder brackets are hollow and easily slip over blocking. Our porch brackets can be nailed or screwed directly to a post or wall.
- How do your products compare in price to polyurethane foam brackets like Fypon? We have found that our products are much less expensive than their foam counterparts. Not to mention, will last forever and can’t be punctured or destroyed by burrowing bees or woodpeckers. In the end, their long-term value is undeniable. Click here to see a COST COMPARISON chart.
Give us a call if you have any other questions. We’re happy to answer them and explain the value of Durabrac PVC products.